Newsy, różności, ploteczki...

Komentarze do newsów, informacje o bieżących wydarzeniach.

Moderatorzy: Adm's Team, Mod's Team

ODPOWIEDZ
Fromasz1899
Gdańsk Supporter
Gdańsk Supporter
Have A Nice Day
Have A Nice Day
Ulubiona płyta: The Circle
Kontakt:

Re: Newsy, różności, ploteczki...

Post autor: Fromasz1899 »

[mod="Fromasz1899"][align=center]UWAGA![/align]
[align=center]Chciałem tylko ostrzec, że w tym temacie nie kontynuujemy wątku wyborów w USA, każdy komentarz związany z Trumpem, Kaczyńskim USA i wyborami będzie usuwany.
Jeśli nie potraficie kulturalnie wymienić spostrzeżeń i swoich odczuć na ten temat nie będziemy o tym gadać. wyjątkiem są takie filmiki lub cytaty i wypowiedzi jakichś osób.[/align][/mod]
I'm still living, yeah, semper fi!

When you want to give up and your heart's about to break
Remember that you're perfect
God makes no mistakes
Awatar użytkownika
EVENo
Have A Nice Day
Have A Nice Day
Ulubiona płyta: New Jersey
Kontakt:

Post autor: EVENo »

Lepiej dla wszystkich, łeb mnie boli jak widzę gdy ktoś doskakuje komuś do gardła po to, żeby udowodnić, ze jego złodziej ukradnie więcej od innych złodziei.
Telewizja kłamie, a Radio Epsilon
Awatar użytkownika
Smolek
Have A Nice Day
Have A Nice Day

Post autor: Smolek »

Nowy wywiad z Jonem, przetłumaczony z niemieckiego przez jedngo z użykowników JT. Dużo o Richiem.
SZ: You've always had the reputation of a hard working man. Now you've taken a break of three years. Why?
JBJ: Let's put it this way: I went through a very dark tunnel. I'm not quite there yet, but I can see the light. Those have been three brutal years.

SZ: What happened?
JBJ: I had some deep identity crises. The record company whom I've worked with for thirty years has setup itself in a new direction and that has changed a lot for me. Then there were the personal setbacks: Our guitarist, my friend Richie Sambora, didn't show up for work one day - none of us has seen him in person ever since.

SZ: He has taken the route of solo career. Has he ever explained to you why?
JBJ: No. He was an unbelievably important ingredient to our band. But it would've been the wrong decision to end the band because of that. Even in the darkest months: the guys in the band were all there for me when I needed a shoulder to lean on. At one point we got past it. Especially our keyboarder David Bryan was just great - he managed it to shoulder a lot of what Richie did (the original word was "replace", but it was in a little different context, so I re-phrased it), even though he hadn't been involved in album productions at all over the years. It's really comfortable working with him since he's not dealing with same demons as Richie is.

SZ: You're talking about alcohol...
JBJ: Oh, Richie's had a lot of demons. Our drummer Tico Torres has been sober for 25 years now. I have been anyway. David Bryan has no issues with drugs.

SZ: Had there already been signs of your sidekick Richie Sambora leaving one day?
JBJ: During the cause of a huge tour six years ago he needed to go to rehab, so we had a replacement guitarist for a number of shows. We were aware of Richie's issues, one day he lost his driver's license, the other he was sleeping on the street. These stories are known. Each time he was back within two days. On the 2013 tour all seemed to go smooth. No drop-outs. After 20 shows we had a break and were set to continue in Calgary. I was already there one day prior to the show when Richie called and asked: "Is it ok if I arrive on the day of the show?" - "Sure, it's fine." The next day I got woken up by my manager in the hotel - which he usually only does when the hotel's on fire. He said: "Jon, we've got a problem". I instantly knew what was going on.

SZ: But you assumed that he was going to call you up eventually?
JBJ: We had a concert to play that night. We had 120 crew members relying on their paychecque. We had an agency paying us for 100 shows in advance. Those weren't peanuts.

...some of the answers we had already gotten...

JBJ: It was like he had been wiped off the face of earth. People keep asking: *What happened between the two of you?" I don't know! He could've said 'I'm done, can't go on like that anymore, don't want to share my art with the audience in this way anymore' - I would've understood that.

SZ: You're not mad at him?
JBJ: No, I can't be. This job's really torturing. He's chosen to take a different path and that's absolutely ok. He's a wonderful person and we've written some fabulous songs together. We were best buddies. Anybody would be blessed to be able to call someone like him his friend. But unfortunately he can't get a grip on his demons.

SZ: How did you work though this setback?
JBJ: After Calgary there were some 80 shows to play, one each few days. I had no time to think about it. I had a job to do, we also needed to somehow fill the giant black hole he had left to my right each night. On the last day of the tour, it was in December of 2013 in Australia, I didn't give a **** if I was ever gonna play another note in my life. I was burned out. For the whole of 2014 I didn't even pick up my guitar. All I felt were fear, anger, depression, sadness, anxiety. **** it, why should I put myself through all that again?

...then there are some comparisons to the situation around 1990 and the way the album came together (cover photo etc.)

...he then talks about originally not wanting to play live at all anymore and his wife asking him the essential questions

SZ: Which question?
JBJ: The question was: "Why?" I told her that I was just gonna play these 20 shows. She responded: "Why?" "Cause I want to make some cash." She said: "That's a shit answer!" And thought that she was right. There has to be more to it. I really have to want it, feel the desire for something new.

SZ: So what are you doing differently now?
JBJ: I've recently played a small concert in my hometown New Jersey. Just performing a few new tracks, that was all I wanted. But something was different than before: I kept telling stories inbetween the songs. Afterwards I asked people how they liked it. Everyone was telling me: "The songs are ok, but the stories were great!" In London the same thing happened: They wanted to hear these stories. We had a completely different atmosphere this time around. I like that direction. Let's see if I can find a way that's exciting for me, but at the same time keeps the average Joe who's just there for the hits entertained.

SZ: Can you point out what really helped you?
JBJ: These four little concerts did a lot for me. To stand on stage for two hours with a halfway working voice. I had had huge doubts as to whether I was able to sing at all anymore. I knew: If I'm not able meet my own demands, I'm done...
Awatar użytkownika
ts
It's My Life
It's My Life
Ulubiona płyta: Crush

Post autor: ts »

Świetny wywiad, odniosę się do ostatniego pytania i odpowiedzi, super że Jonny zdaje sobie sprawę że musi pracować nad głosem (miałem wrażenie czasami że słyszy co innego niż my). Może to oznaczać że jeszcze usłyszymy jego wokal w pełnej krasie! :)
Awatar użytkownika
mst
Keep The Faith
Keep The Faith

Post autor: mst »

Obrońcy Ryśka, pokażcie mi taki szczery, autentyczny wywiad RS...... bo jak do tej pory, alkoholik rzucał głupawe odzywki na pytanie o zespół, jakby był na haju albo znarkotyzowany.

JBJ - klasa... Super wywiad :ok:
Awatar użytkownika
Dand
Gdańsk Supporter
Gdańsk Supporter
Have A Nice Day
Have A Nice Day

Post autor: Dand »

mst pisze:Obrońcy Ryśka, pokażcie mi taki szczery, autentyczny wywiad RS...... bo jak do tej pory, alkoholik rzucał głupawe odzywki na pytanie o zespół, jakby był na haju albo znarkotyzowany.
Jak to mówi Richie - suck it.

Tymczasem długi (24 min) wywiad wideo z Jonem, jeszcze nie obejrzałem więc nie komentuję ale łapcie : ( jeśli było już tu gdzieś to sorry )
https://charlierose.com/videos/29440?autoplay=true
Obrazek
Fromasz1899
Gdańsk Supporter
Gdańsk Supporter
Have A Nice Day
Have A Nice Day
Kontakt:

mst pisze:Obrońcy Ryśka, pokażcie mi taki szczery, autentyczny wywiad RS...... bo jak do tej pory, alkoholik rzucał głupawe odzywki na pytanie o zespół, jakby był na haju albo znarkotyzowany.

JBJ - klasa... Super wywiad :ok:

no nie teraz to strzał prosto w ryj xD ALKOHOLIK, jak wpadnie tu Tomker to pozamiata xd

God makes no mistakes
Awatar użytkownika
Damned
Gdańsk Supporter
Gdańsk Supporter
Have A Nice Day
Have A Nice Day
Ulubiona płyta: These Days
Kontakt:

Post autor: Damned »

Kartka z kalendarza. Dzisiaj mijają dokładnie 4 lata od słynnego koncertu 12-12-12 w Madison Square Garden. Dzień później, BJ nagrali teledysk do "Because We Can".

[BBvideo 560,340]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekomXrzOF3A[/BBvideo]
TheRock
Have A Nice Day
Have A Nice Day

Post autor: TheRock »

Te podejrzenia to przesada, raczej chłopaki właśnie stają przeciwko temu, co Wy na to?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N9nkipY1SbU

Ten teledysk chyba jest "głębszy" niż się zdaje.
...and just only rock...
Awatar użytkownika
monjovi
Gdańsk Supporter
Gdańsk Supporter
Have A Nice Day
Have A Nice Day
Ulubiona płyta: New Jersey
Kontakt:

Post autor: monjovi »

TheRock pisze:Te podejrzenia to przesada, raczej chłopaki właśnie stają przeciwko temu, co Wy na to?

O kurde, mocne, ludzie mają fantazję :D Pewnie dlatego ma tyle wyświetleń, idę spalić wszystkie płyty BJ, mam nadzieję, ze to wystarczy by się uchronić przed lucyferkiem ! :diabel:

A tak serio, to nie wiem co jest gorsze ci niby 'iluminaci' czy takie sekty 'new order', które robią ludziom pranie mózgu trzepiąc na tym niezłą kasę :ok:
[align=center]http://www.lastfm.pl/user/monjovi[/align]
wranglerek
Gdańsk Supporter
Gdańsk Supporter
Keep The Faith
Keep The Faith
Ulubiona płyta: All

Post autor: wranglerek »

TheRock pisze:Te podejrzenia to przesada, raczej chłopaki właśnie stają przeciwko temu, co Wy na to?

Jest "głębszy", dlatego mam go głęboko w d.... :ok:
And I blame this world for making a good man evil
It's this world that can drive a good man mad
And it's this world that turns a killer into a hero
Well I blame this world for making a good man bad
Awatar użytkownika
Damned
Gdańsk Supporter
Gdańsk Supporter
Have A Nice Day
Have A Nice Day
Kontakt:

Post autor: Damned »

Doleję oliwy do ognia... :D

[BBvideo 560,340]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHHWNcDj2sU[/BBvideo]

[BBvideo 560,340]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qcsf5OoI-B4[/BBvideo]

Ciekawe czasy :cojest:
TheRock
Have A Nice Day
Have A Nice Day

Post autor: TheRock »

wranglerek pisze:

Jest "głębszy", dlatego mam go głęboko w d.... :ok:
Uuuuuuu, to masz dupęcję głęboką na 3 minuty i 24 sekundy! :brawo:
...and just only rock...
Fromasz1899
Gdańsk Supporter
Gdańsk Supporter
Have A Nice Day
Have A Nice Day
Kontakt:

albo to jest dobre prowo albo chcesz zacząć bardzo niebezpieczny temat :P ludzie różnie reagują gdy się chce o tym gadać, wiem że z reguły się to dobrze nie kończy, ale na razie zobaczymy jak się to rozwinie..

ja z kolei uważam że coś może w tym być.. za dużo już się naczytałem i analizowałem niektóre rzeczy żeby olać taki temat

God makes no mistakes
Awatar użytkownika
Damned
Gdańsk Supporter
Gdańsk Supporter
Have A Nice Day
Have A Nice Day
Kontakt: