Kilka Nowinek

Komentarze do newsów, informacje o bieżących wydarzeniach.

Moderatorzy: Adm's Team, Mod's Team

ODPOWIEDZ
Awatar użytkownika
Adrian
Gdańsk Supporter
Gdańsk Supporter
Have A Nice Day
Have A Nice Day

Kilka Nowinek

Post autor: Adrian »

1.NOWY TELEDYSK
Jest potwierdzone. Bon Jovi nagrywają teledysk do Make A Memory w Naschville w najbliższą środe. Oto nowe informacje ...
Jon Bon Jovi obviously loves Music City. The rock star has had a strong presence in Nashville over the past year. He’s been spotted eating dinner at Virago, catching a movie at the Green Hills movie theatre, jumping on stage at 12th and Porter and the list goes on. Now JBJ is making his next video in Nashvegas!

Bon Jovi and his crew will shoot the video for (You Want To) Make A Memory at Nashville’s trendy hot spot Layl’a Rul Wednesday. 5 of the staff will play a part as extras in the video.

So…any special request for the man? Plenty of Diet Coke.

(You Want To) Make A Memory is the first single off Bon Jovi’s upcoming album Lost Highway.
2.JEDYNY KONCERT W LONDYNIE

24 czerwca BJ zagrają jedyny koncert w Angli. Czyli będzie on promował album który wychodzi tam 12 dni wcześniej i singiel który wychodzi (a to dziwne posunięcie) 10 dni po ukazaniu się płyty.

Kod: Zaznacz cały

US rockers Bon Jovi have been confirmed as the first music act to play at the O2 - the concert venue developed from the Millennium Dome in London.

The band will play their only UK show of the year there on 24 June.

The concert will follow the release of their new album Lost Highway on 11 June and will precede the single (You Want To) Make a Memory.

The 23,000 capacity arena will then host concerts by Justin Timberlake, the Scissor Sisters and the Rolling Stones.
3.LIMITOWANA EDYCJA "LOST HIGHWAYS" W JAPONII

Jak się można było domyślać Japonia będzie miaą dodatkowe rarytasy w postaci bonusowej piosenki i DVD z róznymi video (teledysk, robienie albumu itd)

Advanced Japanese release of the latest full-length album release from Bon Jovi produced by Dann Huff and John Shanks. Includes the advanced soulful ballad single "(You Want To) Make A Memory" and "Wi Got It Going On." Japanese edition includes Japan-only bonus track. Limited edition includes bonus DVD with the music video for "(You Want To) Make A Memory," video recording footage, studio recording footage, and more (subject to change). *Unless otherwise indicated, DVDs are region-2 encoded (Japan, Europe, and Middle East), and carry no subtitles.

Bonus Track: Japan edition bonus track(s)

(All product details, including availability, images, language(s), special features, and bonus extras, are subject to change without prior notice. Actual item weight may be different from the one indicated above.)
4.JON PRZEPRASZA

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kH9d3Tth04E& ... ed&search=

Za ten właśnie gest Jon Bon Jovi przeprasza wszystkich urażonych w liście umieszczonym na stronie philadelphisoul.com
Dear Soul Fans,

I just want to address my actions at last night’s Soul vs. Georgia Force game. As everyone knows my passion for our game and my passion for our team runs very deep and last night it got the best of me. I was caught up in a moment and my emotions took over. While I do not want to rehash everything, I addressed the matter with the media, the AFL, ESPN and the Georgia Force. I never should have done it, I didn’t mean it and I am sorry. I would hope that this incident will not tarnish our team, our league, our partners and most of all our great fans.

Sincerely,

Jon Bon Jovi
01.Stuttgart 2006
02.Lipsk 2008
03.Drezno 2011
04.GDAŃSK 2013!!
05.WARSZAWA 2019!!

Please Wait.....Loading....
Awatar użytkownika
jovizna
Gdańsk Supporter
Gdańsk Supporter
Have A Nice Day
Have A Nice Day

Post autor: jovizna »

Zdecydowanie Adrian nie czynisz mojego dnia szczesliwszym!!
10 czerwca 2006 - Milton Keynes
11 czerwca 2006 - Milton Keynes
25 maj 2008 - Lipsk
28 maj 2008 - Hamburg
3 czerwca 2008 - Frankfurt
8 czerwca 2010 - Londyn
10 czerwca 2011-Drezno
25 czerwca 2011-Londyn
19 czerwca 2013 - GDANSK
21 czerwca 2019 - WEMBLEY
12 lipca 2019 - Warszawa
Loading... please wait...
Sorry, your time has expired.
Awatar użytkownika
Adrian
Gdańsk Supporter
Gdańsk Supporter
Have A Nice Day
Have A Nice Day

Post autor: Adrian »

Tutaj macie wywiad w którym macie kilka zaskakujących informacji. Ja przynajmniej o kilku nie wiedziałem. Niektóre nie s dobre a niektóre napawaj optymizmem.
Bon Jovi courts Nashville again with new album
Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:54 AM EDT

By Deborah Evans Price
NASHVILLE (Billboard) - For the last few months, there's been a buzz around Music Row that Bon Jovi's next album would be a country record.

Some folks were skeptical and others ready to celebrate. After all, Bon Jovi made history last year when "Who Says You Can't Go Home" with Sugarland's Jennifer Nettles soared to No. 1 on Billboard's Hot Country Songs chart, making them the first non-country act to hit that summit in decades. They won a Grammy for the tune in February, the group's first.

Will history repeat itself? The new single, "Make a Memory," which previews the band's June 19 Island/Mercury Nashville release "Lost Highway," debuted at No. 39 on Hot Country Songs earlier this month and is currently No. 35.

Yet Jon Bon Jovi is quick to clarify that "Lost Highway" is not a country album but a "Bon Jovi record influenced by Nashville."

Six of the tracks were produced by John Shanks, and six -- including "Make a Memory" -- by Nashville's Dann Huff, known for his work with Rascal Flatts and Keith Urban. Bon Jovi also tapped further into the Nashville creative community, co-writing with Hillary Lindsey, Gordie Sampson and Brett James, and recording duets with Big & Rich and LeAnn Rimes.

The result is a collection of songs that strike a perfect balance -- rock enough to appeal to longtime Bon Jovi fans, yet with a Nashville flavor that should satisfy country fans who loved "Who Says You Can't Go Home."

"The line is so blurred between new country and (adult top 40), it wasn't a difficult leap," Bon Jovi says. "We had to just make sure we weren't patronizing the true country format. Could you have imagined me walking into an award show where 15 or 25 other artists are and saying, 'Howdy, y'all,' with straw in my teeth and a cowboy hat on? I would have expected them to run me out of Dodge."

Bon Jovi has been visiting Nashville regularly, and says the city's creative community inspires him. "If you would have asked me at the end of the tour last August to do a record in September, I would have said, 'Not for all the tea in China. I don't have anything to say,"' he says. "I didn't like what I heard on the top 40. I had nothing in common with any of that stuff. But when I listened to Keith Urban, Gary Allan and Big & Rich, I heard the same kind of stories I'd been writing for 25 years. I thought, 'I get it: Write a record, go back to your storytelling days and say something about yourself."'

As a result, much of "Lost Highway" reflects some of the turmoil band members were facing. "I was watching my friend going through a very painful divorce and his father had stage four cancer," Bon Jovi says of guitarist/songwriting partner Richie Sambora. "We were dealing with a lot. Dave (Bryan), my keyboard player, was going through a terrible divorce at the same time. So it was all around me. That's how I got the idea for "Whole Lot of Leavin'."

"Until We're Not Strangers" is a sultry duet with Rimes. "I wanted somebody with a strong voice who could pull it off dramatically because I knew it was a dramatic lyric," Bon Jovi says. "I didn't want a young girl that couldn't provide the sexuality in the lyric. She has a seasoned voice. She may be a young woman, but she's been around for a long time and she knows how to translate a lyric."

Among the more upbeat fare on the record is the title track, which was featured in the John Travolta motorcycle comedy "Wild Hogs." "We Got It Going On" is a duet with Big & Rich that is serving as the theme song for the Arena Football League season on ESPN, while the catchy "I Love This Town" celebrates the frontman's enthusiasm for Nashville.

The new album's visibility will be boosted by key TV appearances: April 16 in Nashville at the CMT Awards, May 1 on "American Idol" and June 19 on "Today." Bon Jovi says there are also plans for the band to tape an "MTV Unplugged" that will air simultaneously on CMT, MTV and VH1.

Though there aren't any plans for a major tour, Bon Jovi says the band will play select dates, among them the Frontier Days festival in Cheyenne, Wyo., and the new O2 arena in London.

Already, Bon Jovi served as keynote speaker for this year's Country Radio Seminar in Nashville and the band played a special show to give country programmers a taste of the new music. "We're very respectful of it," Bon Jovi says of the country format. "All I can ask for is, 'Give us a chance and don't judge the book by its cover."'

Reuters/Billboard

[ Dodano: 2007-04-15, 23:21 ]
Widze, że raczej nikogo to nie interesuje, ale podsumuje wszystkie nowsze informacje. Robie to także dla tych co nie znają Englisha.

1.Album będzie rockowy z dużym wpływem Naschville i muzyki Country.
2.Inspiracją były wizyty zespołu w Naschville, choroba ojca Ryśka, rozwody Dave'a i Richiego. Największy wpływ mają te wydarzenia na piosenkę "Whole Lot of Leavin".
3.NA albumie będzie 12 piosenek + 13 w wersji Japońskiej.
4.Piosenki które znajdą się na albumie to na pewno: Make A Memory, Lost Higways, We Got It Going On, I Love This Town, Until We're Not Strangers (najprawdopodobniej tylko dla Japoni).
5."Until We're Not Strangers" jest dramatyczną piosenką. Jon chciał aby śpiewała z nim kobieta która będzie wiedziała jak wydobyć cąły dramatyzm tekstu i wybrał Rimes która ma mocny głos i jest bardzo doświadczoną wokalistką.
6.Producentami płyty będa Duff i Shanks. Razem będą mieć po 6 piosenek na albumie. Shanks nagrał z Jovisami min Lost Highways a Duff Make A Memory.
7.Nie będzie dużej trasy, ale znajdzie się kilka ciekawych występów na festiwalach, prograach typu "American Idol", czy w różnych ciekawych miejscah tj Puerto Rico czy )2 w Londynie.
8.Bon Jovi zagrają koncert "MTV UNPLUGGED" który trafi do CMT, VH-1 i MTV.

To chyba tyle.

[ Dodano: 2007-04-18, 17:36 ]
Czytacie to w ogóle ?

Coś o teledysku:
Nagrany w 2 dni. Nagrany w Naschville. Miejsca w których występują: Lay’la Rul (tam wystepował Jon a caoella), przed wejściem (Jon i Rysiek) i dom w Naschville (Chyba cały zespół).

W klubie Lay ... wstawiono dodatkowe meble i pianino które jednak nie zostały użyte. Dla ekipy był to najtrudniejszy teledysk. Prace w jednym dniu trwały 20 godzin a skończono o 3ciej nad ranem.
01.Stuttgart 2006
02.Lipsk 2008
03.Drezno 2011
04.GDAŃSK 2013!!
05.WARSZAWA 2019!!

Please Wait.....Loading....
Awatar użytkownika
Misiek
Gdańsk Supporter
Gdańsk Supporter
Keep The Faith
Keep The Faith
Kontakt:

Post autor: Misiek »

Jasne, że czytamy.
To się nazywa dopiero fan.... :))
Niestety jeszcze nie widziałem teledysku, ale postaram się to nadrobić.
Adrian pisze:Inspiracją były wizyty zespołu w Naschville, choroba ojca Ryśka, rozwody Dave'a i Richiego. Największy wpływ mają te wydarzenia na piosenkę "Whole Lot of Leavin".
No i widać, że chyba nie mają tak cudownie w życiu jak to przez ostatni czas większość ludzi pisała. No ale też mają inspiację do nowych kawałków (absolutnie nikomu nie życzę tego typu inspiracji)
"If You believe in something,
You can't give up"
R.S.
Awatar użytkownika
jovizna
Gdańsk Supporter
Gdańsk Supporter
Have A Nice Day
Have A Nice Day

Post autor: jovizna »

Czytacie to w ogóle ?
Niet :P za długie jak dla mnie.