List od taty

Tutaj rozmawiamy o frontmanie zespołu Jonie Bon Jovi.

Moderator: Mod's Team

ODPOWIEDZ
Awatar użytkownika
jovizna
Gdańsk Supporter
Gdańsk Supporter
Have A Nice Day
Have A Nice Day

List od taty

Post autor: jovizna »

Happy Ho-Ho-Ho. Merry Holidays.

It's that time again, the kids are so easily manipulated by threats of the dreaded call to Santa. I have never seen more vegetables disappearing from plates as I have in the last couple of weeks, beds are getting made, teeth are getting brushed, they are going to bed all alone without an hour long scene that has Oscar potential, etc. You know the drill, it is second only to the first day of school which is the other glorious silent holiday for parental figures.

These days have been trying for many of us with the effects of the economy trickling down to anyone and everyone. President Elect Obama better be a Superman or at least surround himself with all the king's horses and all the king's men. The country is in bad shape. We wanted change and we will all be called upon to help implement it. I for one am ready.

On the home front since the tour ended the Soul won the Arena Bowl in New Orleans. It was sweet. We're waiting on the rings. They too are sweet. I spent August getting fat and lazy, not wanting to even think about work. It lasted until September when that knock came to my door and to my head. It said "write you fool, Richie is bored and you are not the stay at home kind of dad as all of the neighbors are". So, I went off to Los Angeles and we started. As of now we're 12 songs into it. I'm very pleased. In case you're wondering, it's a rock record. A big loud one. John Shanks is set to produce again and we'll begin the demo process right after I ship the reindeer and sleigh back to the attic, I mean North Pole.

In all honesty, I just wanted to drop you a note to wish you and yours a happy healthy holiday. I hope you really do find what you're looking for underneath the tree. It doesn't have to cost a thing. It's free. It is a smile. Thanks for bringing me one.

See you in 09.

JBJ
Awatar użytkownika
ewaika789
Have A Nice Day
Have A Nice Day

Post autor: ewaika789 »

A moment... o co w tym chodzi bo ja za bardzo angielskiego nie czaje?? ;/
Awatar użytkownika
Tatar
Have A Nice Day
Have A Nice Day

Post autor: Tatar »

W pierwszym akapicie przynudza, w drugim przynudza, w trzeci mówi, że mają 12 piosenek, a w czwartym słodzi fanom. Po prostu Jon. ;]
Bon Jovi skończyło sie na Kill 'em All
Awatar użytkownika
Dand
Gdańsk Supporter
Gdańsk Supporter
Have A Nice Day
Have A Nice Day

Post autor: Dand »

jovizna pisze:It said "write you fool, Richie is bored and you are not the stay at home kind of dad as all of the neighbors are".
To akurat fajnie wróży jeżeli chodzi o przyszłość zespołu. Ciągle jest ten głód.
jovizna pisze:In case you're wondering, it's a rock record. A big loud one.
To samo mówił o Hand...
Nie uwierze dopóki nie przesłucham ! :P
Obrazek
Awatar użytkownika
ewaika789
Have A Nice Day
Have A Nice Day

Post autor: ewaika789 »

Tatar pisze:W pierwszym akapicie przynudza, w drugim przynudza, w trzeci mówi, że mają 12 piosenek, a w czwartym słodzi fanom. Po prostu Jon. ;]
Dzięki za maksymalne skrócenie tej wypowiedzi :P :P
Justyna_1084
It's My Life
It's My Life

Post autor: Justyna_1084 »

HA..HA przesłodzona ta wypowiedź ale w stylu Jasia. No a te słowa o głośniej i mocnej kolejnej CD zobaczymy. Tego życzę sobie na gwaizdkę aby obietnica Jaśka się spełniła :lol:
Awatar użytkownika
Agata BJ
Administrator
Administrator
Have A Nice Day
Have A Nice Day
Ulubiona płyta: These Days
Kontakt:

Post autor: Agata BJ »

No ja mam nadzieję, że z tym kawałkiem dobrego rocka to żadna ściema :) Doczekać się nie mogę.
Miło poczytać parę słów od Jasieńka! :) Dzięki, Jovizna.
19.06.2013 - Gdańsk
12.07.2019 - Warszawa

Kontakt: agata@bonjovi.pl
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Jon Bon Jovi”